New Multi-cut Driver Released!
Read more on our blog.
See it in action on YouTube.
Web based training.
Sony UPDR200 Photo Printer
Sony's UPDR200 printer delivers a powerful combination of exceptional quality, fast speeds and high profitability for a wide range of event photography and retail applications. The UP-DR200 has advanced digital photofinishing to a new level of productivity and performance, making it the ultimate choice!
This state-of-the-art printer offers media pricing that will allow retailers to competitively enter the profitable market of high volume digital photofinishing and attain higher margins.
Also attractive for both retail and professional application is Sony’s patented ProMatte™ finish, which offers the look and feel of traditional silver halide matte photos. This sophisticated matte offers a fine raster finish and a non-glare, fingerprint resistant surface.
This workhorse printer offers approximately 30% greater paper capacities than its predecessor. It can hold 700 4x6 prints or 400 5x7 prints. And the front-loading operation and auto-loading mechanism of the UP-DR200 makes for the easiest replacement of paper and ribbon ever. Simply open the front door and insert the roll and ribbon! And, the printing side of the paper is on the inside of the roll, helping to eliminate fingerprints, paper curl and waste.
The UP-DR200 is equipped with a Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) interface that allows for fast image data transfer. And to enhance its flexibility, the printer is supplied with PC driver software – compatible with Microsoft Windows® XP Professional and Vista operating systems.
Sony UP-DR200 Photo Printer Features
- Competitively priced media with superb quality.
- High Volume and High Speed printing of 3.5x5”, 4x6”, 5x7”, and 6x8” prints.
- Uses dye sublimation technology for professional quality prints.
- Front operation and media loading makes it easy to operate anywhere.
- The USB interface makes data transfer fast and easy.
- Quiet operation.
Sony UP-DR200 Photo Printer Specifications
- Printing method - Dye sublimation thermal transfer
- Resolution - 330 dpi
- Gradation - 256 levels (8 bits) each for Yellow, Cyan, Magenta
- Printable pixels
2UPC-R203PF: 1210 x 1728 dots
2UPC-R204: 1382 x 2048 dots
2UPC-R205: 1728 x 2380 dots
2UPC-R206: 2048 x 2724 dots
- Picture size
2UPC-R203PF: 3.5 x 5 inches
2UPC-R204: 4 x 6 inches
2UPC-R205: 5 x 7 inches
2UPC-R206: 6 x 8 inches
- Printing time*
2UPC-R203PF: Approx. 7.8 seconds
2UPC-R204: Approx. 8 seconds
2UPC-R205: Approx. 12.5 seconds
2UPC-R206: Approx. 14.5 seconds
- Spool memory For one additional picture
- Interface - Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)
- Power requirements - AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption - 5 to 2.5 A max.
- Operating temperature - 10 °C to 35 °C (50 °F to 95 °F)
- Operating humidity - 20% to 80%
- Dimensions - 11 1/8 W x 14 1/8 H x 18 1/8 D inches) (Including the maximum projecting parts)
- Weight - Approx. 37 lb 7 oz
- Supplied Accessories - Output tray (1), Output tray adapter (1), Scrap receptacle (1), Cleaning ribbon (1), Ribbon tray (1), Paper core (1), Paper adapter (blue) (1), Paper adapter (pink) (1), USB cable (1), CD-ROM (including driver software and on-line manual, ICC profile) (1),