Now Includes a Free 3 Year Warranty!
Purchase the Sinfonia CS2 between May 1 and July 31, 2014 and receive a free 3 year warranty upgrade*.
Sinfonia Technology (also known as Shinko) is one of the leading manufacturers of dye-sublimation photo printers in the world. They make high speed and high quality photo printers for the professional printing field. The Shinko Color Stream CS2 (model no. CHC-S6145) is the world's smallest and lightest photo printer, while still maintaining excellent print quality, durability, and fast print speed!
The compact design enables you to use this printer for your photobooth, ID system, mini kiosk, event / photo, amusement and theme park photo, etc. The printer will produce cut a 4x6 into two 2x6 strips, perfect for photo booth applications.
The Shinko Sinfonia Color Stream CS2 printer will produce a 4x6 print in under 11 seconds.
Designed for portability, the Shinko Sinfonia Color Stream CS2 is compact and lightweight. Measuring 11 inches by 13 by 7 inches, the CS2 weighs in at only 22 lbs. Perfect for mobile events or photo booths.
- Model No. CHC-S6145
- Print Method Dye Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Resolution 300dpi
- Paper Size Capacity
300 prints : 4" x 6"
170 prints : 5" x 7"
150 prints : 6" x 8"
- Multiple print 6" x 4" x 2 with 6" x 8", 2"x6" x 2 with 4" x 6"
- Prints a 4" x 6" in 11 seconds or less
- Ink Ribbon / Paper YMC+OP / Roll Paper
- Dimensions 10.7(W) x 6.6(H) x 13.3(D) inches
- Weight 22lbs or less
- Power Supply AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz Auto-switching
- Power Consumption 3.1A- 1.3A
- Interface USB 2.0
- Buffer Memory 32MB
- Safety Standards UL, cUL, CE
- EMI FCC ClassA, VCCI ClassA
- Printer Driver Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8 (32bit, 64bit), Plug in DLL
Free Warranty Promotion
For all CS2 printers purchased between May 1st 2014 – July 31st 2014, the below extended advanced exchange warranty will apply:
CS2 : The earlier of 3 Years warranty from ship out at our warehouse or 75,000 prints (4x6)*
*Standard terms and conditions will apply. Standard/Promo Warranty does/will not cover damage to printers that are dented, dropped, or the result of bad transportation.