DNP's DS-SL10 SnapLab Portable Digital Photo System offers customers vibrant, professional quality prints while generating revenue on the spot at many event applications.
Click here for a Snap Lab Overview Video.
Click here for for a Snap Lab Technical Overview.
SL10 SnapLab is a compact, portable, standalone digital photo system with robust editing features RIGHT ON THE PRINTER so images can easily be edited, borders can be added and high-end digital prints available in seconds – without the need of a computer! This all in one 24lb unit, combines a high speed dye sublimation roll printer with an 8" touch sensitive LCD screen allowing users to edit photos, add borders, add text and print split images – all while accepting current digital media types and the USB (A) port on the front panel for easy accessibility.
- Easy to Use Interface - No PC Needed
- High Speed/High Quality
- 4 x 6 Digital Photo Prints in approximately 18.6 seconds!
- High-quality prints and Easy media replacement
- Only 24lbs! – Fits almost anywhere and easy to move to various events
- Adjustable tilt angle LCD
- Editing without a PC: Zoom, Crop, Rotate, Color Adjustment, Red-Eye Reduction
- Add text to any print
- Choice of Color, Sepia or Monochrome Prints
- Add Borders and text (4GB Compact Flash with Borders is Included!)
- Glossy or Matte Surface
- Windows Printer Drivers (No MacOS drivers available)