Create high quality passport photos quickly and efficiently.
If you have been producing passport photos for the for the past few years, then you are probably aware that Sony has discontinued their very popular Sony UPXC300 and Sony UPXC200 Passport System. Fuji also recently discontinued their Fuji IP10 Passport Photo Solution. In fact it seems that most manufacturers have discontinued their passport photo systems! For that reason, we have created our own turnkey Passport Photo Solution. You can replace your old system, your broken Sony UPXC300 or UPXC200 camera and aging printer, and start anew with this system for under $500. You can also save as much as 50% on passport photo supplies. The Imaging Spectrum Passport Photo System will produce 2 passport photos for $0.36 (versus over $0.90 for the Sony UPXC300, UPXC200 and the Fuji IP10.) The R&D team at Imaging Spectrum has developed a quick process of printing passport photos by tethering a digital camera to a high-quality professional photo printer and in less than 90 seconds you will have two quality passport photos for your customer. We include a custom built cable that enables the user to transfer the images to the printer without the need to eject the memory card or disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
Advantages of the Imaging Spectrum Passport Photo System:
- The consumables will cost you less than half that of the Sony UPXC200, the Sony UPXC300 and the Fuji IP-10 passport systems.
- Easy to operate – anyone can be trained to run this system in 10 minutes. Our online videos make it a snap.
- Receive excellent customer service and technical support from Imaging Spectrum’s team of experts plus a 1 year warranty on the entire system.
- Square, 1x1 aspect ratio camera makes taking the U.S. required 2″x2″ photo simple. Click here to read the U.S. State Department’s Photographer’s Guide to taking a passport photo.
- Canon A1400 Digital Camera* with AA batteries
- HiTi S420 Printer
- Custom made switchable USB cable - switch allows user to "refresh" the images on the printer's view screen without disconnecting the camera.
- Qty 1 of S420PK, HiTi S420 Print Pack, enough to print 50 photos total
Click here to see product video on YouTube
**Please note that the camera used in the video has been discontinued. The s420 system now includes the Canon A1400 digital camera.